Benefits of Pranic Healing
- It can help parents bring down the temperature of their children suffering from high fever in just a few hours and heal it in a day or two in most cases.
- It can relieve headaches, gas pains, toothaches, and muscle pains almost immediately in most cases.
- Cough and cold can usually be cured in a day or two. Loose bowel movement can be healed in a few hours in most cases.
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be relieved in a few sessions and healed in a few months in many cases.
- It increases the rate of healing by three times or more than the normal rate of healing. These are some of the few things that pranic healing can do. All of these assume that the healer has attained a certain degree of proficiency.
Pranic Healing is Easy to Learn
Any healthy person with an average intelligence, an average ability to concentrate, an open but discriminating mind, and a certain degree of persistence can learn pranic healing in a relatively short period.
Learning pranic healing is easier than learning to play the piano or painting. It is as easy as learning to drive. Its basic principles and techniques can be learned in a few sessions. Like driving, pranic healing requires much practice and time to achieve a certain degree of proficiency.